
In this picture I blurred out the back round to mainly focus on our backs and the emphasis the knife. I also changed the color to black and white and the knife to red to make the emphasis stand out more. As for the text I used a red back round color and the text to be white to match with the emphasis.
My social issue represents betrayal in love! We both are holding each other with our backs facing and I’m holding a knife behind my back to represent betrayal by me stabbing him in the back. No matter how in love you can be in with some one and no matter how deep the promises you make to each other almost always are betrayed by lying and cheating. This is a feeling and action I’ve experienced myself not just with a boyfriend but also with my best friend who both betrayed me.
1 comment:
I like your image. I like that you blurred the background and added color to the knife. I think if you had put a blending option on the red though like, overlay, it would have looked a little better. I also think that your statement needs a little more thinking through. Your image is very clear... they are close, and she is going to stab him, what I would assume in the back. YOur picture tells us that this will be betrayal, from someone close. Since your picture already tells us that, then we want your statement, to say something that makes the audience have to think more. Your statement right now, kind of says the same thing that your picture already does, so its repetetive. So maybe you make a statement that says "Love" Then as the audience member i have to think about how a knife fits together with love etc. This is a very long response, so to summarize, love the picture, want a stronger, more thought provoking statement.
Post a Comment